Monday, October 6, 2008

Invites...



So, as many of you know, my very best friend is expecting a beautiful baby girl in November. I have the pleasure of helping her mom throw a shower and I'm super excited about it. I have recently really been into using my scrapbooking skills to make my own cards. Well... invites are right up that alley too. I made my own wedding invites, so I was really excited about the possible opportunity to make baby shower invites too.




Jamie and her mom agreed to let me have the job, and they turned out cute if I do say so myself... and I do! I had so much fun putting them together. Of course they all had there own personality with different types of paper and glitter, but the general outline was the same. Here is a picture of my work to share.

5 comments:

  1. I was wondering the same thing as Krista!!!! ??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, they sure are! Jamie VanPelt is having a baby girl sometime around November 20 (maybe before).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, tell her Congratulations from me! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been tagged on my blog! Go there to learn the rules of the game.

    ReplyDelete