Monday, August 24, 2009

I am not a Nurse...

I would just like to take a moment to thank all of you out there in the nursing, medical and health care fields. My recent experience with injections has confirmed the fact that these are not fields I myself could work in. I love working with people and helping people, BUT, I'm sorry, I just have a very hard time jamming a 5 inch needle the thickness of a pencil into myself let alone into another person. Maybe I'm exaggerating on the size of the needle just a bit, but trust me, it is big! You can actually see into the end of the needle.... OUCH! If it weren't for my extreme desire for the potential outcome, I don't think I could do it.

P.S. Maybe seeking a nurse friend to help if my husband can't go through with it... it's hard to give yourself a shot in the rear-end.

1 comment:

  1. I would be more than happy to help out. Just let me know!!

    ReplyDelete