Friday, April 10, 2009

%#*@ Life...

Boy do I sure feel like someone really just wants me to quite! I try like heck to stay positive and look at the bright side. I deal with all the shit that happens to me, and just when I think it's going to be ok, I'm going to get through it, then some other bull sh*t is thrown at me. I'm just so sick of it all! Life really is NOT fair and I just want to quite! I'm so done with all of it. I feel completely helpless and totally out of control... I hate it! For real, you can only beat someone down so much, come on, cut me some slack for goodness sake! All I ever try to do is be kind, compassionate and devote my life to helping others! Could I please just get a break from all of the negative crap for once.


P.S. Don't worry... I just needed to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment